- Hard Services Management (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Soft Services Management (Catering, Cleaning, Hygiene, Gardening & Grounds)
- Real Estate & Property Management
- Leadership & Strategy
- Security Services
What We Do?
We are a South African consultancy company within the Built Environment, Engineering and Facilities Management sectors, offering world class, sustainable and innovative solutions within the country and abroad.
Project Management of Infrastructure, Construction, Civil, Business Efficiency and Optimisation Projects.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Statutory Compliance
- Fabrication works
Physical Asset & Maintenance Management
- Physical Asset Management Plans
- Life Cycle Costing + Optimisation & Efficiency Plans
- Maintenance Plans
- Reliability Engineering
- Conditioning, Monitoring, Analysis and Recommendations
- Strategies, Policies, Procedures Development
- Pressure Testing
- Efficiency & Optimisation Projects
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Public Participation Processes
- Environmental Management Plans
- Rehabilitation Plans
- Water Use License Applications
- Risk Assessments
- Geographic Information Systems
Training & Development
Training provided on:
- Project Management.
- Physical Asset and Maintenance Management.
- Waste, Water and Environmental Management.
- Asset Management Plans
- Water Reconciliation Strategy
- Water Services Development Plans
- Water Tariff Calculations
- Water Metering
- Water Quality Analysis
- Resource Management Plans
- Integrated and Strategic Waste Management Plans.
- Energy Recovery from Waste Streams and Carbon Credits.
- Landfill Operating Methodology.
- Landfill Auditing.
- Hazardous Surveys.
- Waste Disposal Solutions and alternatives (recycling, reprocessing, and waste reuse).
- Transport planning (Collection, Transfer Station and RRR Centres).
- Marketing and Positioning.
- Organisational Structure, Efficiency and Optimisation.
- Financial Management.
- Mentorship and Coaching.
- Architectural Services
- Scaffolding Supply
- Construction Works (6CE, 6GB)
- Construction Safety (including contracted site safety personnel)
- Energy and Demand Management
- Smart Home and Office Automation
- Brokerage & Supply of various Commodities & Minerals
All In One Services
MHJ Group approaches every client’s business as if it were our own. We believe a consulting firm should be more than an advisor. We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, align our incentives with their objectives, and collaborate to unlock the full potential of their business. This builds deep and enjoyable relationships.
The right approach is necessary for the right outcome. MHJ Group approaches work by applying its external knowledge to your organization’s internal way of doing work. We know that in order to maximize the potential of success for your company we need to shape our expert advice in a way that applies to your way of doing business. This allows us to create rich relationships with our clients.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
Contact us at the MHJ Group office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.
How We Work?
- Contact Us
- Conceptualise Requirements
- Realise plan
- realise results
- support solution